Ocean-liner sentence example
- Click to enlarge Click to enlarge The analogy of the ocean liner was too strong to resist.
- Slightly smaller than Freedom of the Seas, the Queen Mary II nonetheless claims a largest ship title, but this one for the largest ocean liner in the world.
- When the stars come out and moonbeams glisten across the ocean waves, the entertainment aboard this ocean liner is second to none.
- Designed to combine the past with the present, the ship resembles a classic ocean liner on the outside and a modern holiday resort on the inside.
- A Carnival Cruise to Nowhere is ideal for first-time cruisers, who are short on time and money, but still want to experience all the amenities a luxury ocean liner has to offer.Advertisement
- Taking a Mississippi River cruise is not the same as cruising on a large ocean liner.
- A 15 day Hawaii cruise offers travelers a unique opportunity to explore the raw beauty of the Hawaiian Islands while enjoying luxurious accommodations onboard a major ocean liner.
- Instead of traveling on an ocean liner to explore "The Last Frontier," you may wish to take an Alaska small ship cruise.
- What's more, on a medium size ship you won't be knocking elbows with thousands of other people, as you would on a larger ocean liner.
- From quiet sunsets and sweet musical tributes to sentimental ceremonies and elegant embellishments, rededicating yourself to your beloved onboard a luxury ocean liner has never been so memorable.Advertisement
- This website has posted a video that appears to show spirits aboard the Queen Mary ocean liner.
- This first class ocean liner is retired and docked to serve as a hotel.
- Dorothy meets Ozma in the third book in the series, Ozma of Oz, as she is swept off an ocean liner and back into the magical realms.