Occuring sentence example
- Here you find articles in the encyclopedia about places occuring in the Old Testament.
- In the latter case the first application of stress is always attended by an increase-often a very great one-of the magnetization, whether the field is weak or strong, but after a load has been put on and taken off several times the changes of magnetization become cyclic. From experiments of both classes it appears that for a given field there is a certain value of the load for which the magnetization is a maximum, the maximum occuring at a smaller load the stronger the field.
- The death of Salisbury, occuring soon after, opened a position in which Bacon thought his great political skill and sagacity might be made more immediately available for the king's service.
- The source of that extraordinary power of penetrating the meaning of the events then occuring lay in the national feeling which he possessed in full purity and strength.
- There was some malodorous corruption occuring in the executive's office.Advertisement
- His executive action maypreemptwar from occuring any time soon.
- Your contractions are probably occuring every five minutes or less and lasting at least one minute.
- Some believe that nightmares have a positive purpose, such as to motivate you to change, release stress, or alert you of a problem that keeps occuring in your life.
- Intrauterine-Situated or occuring in the uterus.
- Time-sensitive complications of birth, such as hemorrhaging, can be devastating if your planned home birth is occuring too far away from a medical center where help is available.Advertisement
- Unexplained killings are occuring in a small South Korean villiage located in the Jirisan National Park, and a police officer and a detective investigate the killings to find out that it is a man-eating wild boar that is responsible.