Occupational-therapists sentence example
- The team comprises psychiatrists, psychologists and care co-ordinators (who are trained nurses, occupational therapists and approved social workers ).
- This confirms findings by Stalker, who found that occupational therapists derived increased job satisfaction in their new care management role.
- The boro had employed occupational therapists as care managers since 1991.
- This sometimes involves working in conjunction with occupational therapists.
- Physical and occupational therapists can provide guidelines on how to adapt the child's home and school environments to ensure safety and comfort.Advertisement
- Physical and occupational therapists can provide guidelines on how to adapt the child's environment to ensure safety and comfort.
- Physical and occupational therapists work with the patient and the family to maximize the patient's ability to move affected limbs, develop normal motor patterns, and maintain posture.
- This is a growing field and job stability for occupational therapists is quite good.
- After receiving a bachelor's degree in a science-based field, occupational therapists must receive a Master's degree in occupational therapy.
- Used primarily by occupational therapists to address the sensory issues common to autism, sensory integration therapy is used to improve the ability of the brain to process sensory information.Advertisement