Occupational-therapist sentence example
- Adaptations Adaptations refer to large or small changes to homes that are recommended by the occupational therapist.
- Therefore anyone requesting such furniture will need to have their specific needs assessed by an Occupational therapist.
- An occupational therapist should be able to explain more about the scheme locally.
- Therefore anyone requesting such furniture will need to have their specific needs assessed by an Occupational Therapist.
- Meg Faure (MF): I am an occupational therapist who studied in Cape Town, South Africa.Advertisement
- An occupational therapist can recommend assistive equipment and devices to help the child with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and eating.
- If a walker or wheelchair are needed, an occupational therapist can provide specific instructions.
- An occupational therapist also assists patients and caregivers with activities of daily living and provide instructions on wheelchair use or other adaptive equipment.
- The occupational therapist suggests techniques and tools to compensate for the loss of strength and dexterity.
- Games and Activities for Children with Autism, Aspergers and Sensory Processing Disorders by Tara Delaney: This activity book was written by a pediatric occupational therapist.Advertisement
- Jenna is an occupational therapist and loves to read.