Occultation sentence example
- This intermediary they called " the perfect Shi`ite," and his prototype is to be found in the four successive Babs or " gates " through whom alone the twelfth Imam, during the period of his " minor occultation " (Ghaybat-i-sughra, A.D.
- It also measured the radar emissivity, radar reflectivity, gravity and radio occultation data.
- occultation of the star Beta Scorpii by the moon.
- Several works have obtained successful results achieved by combining occultation and ground GPS data to estimate the local three-dimensional structure of ionospheric electron density.
- Other eclipses The eclipse of an apparently small object by one which appears much larger is generally called an occultation.Advertisement
- January 26 th 2002: lunar occultation of Jupiter - Watch tonight as Jupiter hides behind the Moon.
- occultation experiment.
- occultation data.