Occlusive sentence example
- The coronary arteries showed severe generalized occlusive atheroma affecting all the main branches.
- Professor Whitwell said that the severe occlusive atheroma noted in the coronary arteries would be the underlying cause of the infarction.
- Occlusive dressings Paste bandages are useful for treating lichenified limbs or stubborn areas of eczema.
- U/S [Fig 3] showed a partially occlusive thrombus in the superior mesenteric vein [SMV] extending into the portal vein.
- Occlusive disease and the resulting ischemia threaten the viability of the lower limb, particularly in diabetics.Advertisement
- The second method of patch testing involves applying a small amount of the test substance to directly to normal skin and covering it with a dressing that keeps air out and keeps the test substance in (occlusive dressing).