Occludes sentence example
- Potassium at temperatures from 200 to 400°C. occludes hydrogen gas, the highest degree of saturation corresponding approximately to the formula K 2 H.
- Nickel occludes hydrogen readily, is attacked by the halogen elements, and oxidizes easily when heated in air.
- When molten, silver occludes the oxygen of the atmosphere, absorbing 20 times its own volume of the gas; the oxygen, however, is not permanently retained, for on cooling it is expelled with great violence; this phenomenon is known as the "spitting" of silver.
- occludes the window, the window is placed at the top of the stack.
- I try to set the end distance (at which the fog totally occludes everything) no lower than 4000.Advertisement
- Potassium at temperatures from 200 to 400Ã‚°C. occludes hydrogen gas, the highest degree of saturation corresponding approximately to the formula K 2 H.