Ocarina sentence example
- Beside her a man playing an ocarina, was sitting under a baobab tree.
- This book has been written for the English 4-hole & 6-hole ocarina.
- The first 3D Zelda adventure was Ocarina of Time.
- Ocarina of Time looked and felt and played like any old Zelda title, and that was the utter beauty of it.
- One of these was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: Master Quest in 2002 on the Nintendo GameCube.Advertisement
- The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time shouldn't even be on this list.
- Ocarina of Time was a complete and utter smack in the face to all of the companies trying something "new" and "innovative."
- The Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time was timeless, and will remain so forever.
- The original Ocarina of Time was released on the Nintendo 64 in November 1998, but the game had four major re-releases on other Nintendo consoles in the ensuing years.
- This gives gamers access to a growing library of classic titles from the history of video games, including old favorites like Donkey Kong and Sonic through newer games like The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.Advertisement