Obstructs sentence example
- obstructs free navigation.
- It grows in marshes, ditches, pools and drains in meadows, and sometimes obstructs the flow of water with its dense matted roots.
- A large sand bar obstructs the entrance to the river, which is not quite 1 m.
- The river bar obstructs navigation, the depth not exceeding 14 ft., so that large vessels must lie outside.
- The interest of the landlord always coincides with the general interest: whatever promotes or obstructs the one has the same effect on the other.Advertisement
- They pass more readily through mucous membranes, but almost every one of these is provided not only with a coating of mucus, which obstructs their passage, but with some reflex mechanism which tends to remove them.
- The current fencing obstructs the public footpath -- there is a gate to one side but no stile over the fence the other side.
- Such people, in fact, find themselves in a situation that seriously obstructs them from properly relating to men and women.
- Answer 2: Impedance occurs when a player intentionally obstructs an opponent by forming a block between the opponent and the ball.
- Aesthetics: Some people consider fences to be an eyesore that obstructs the view.Advertisement
- Also, don't create a centerpiece so large it obstructs the line of vision across the table, so people can chat easily.
- Obstructive sleep apnea is a serious condition that occurs when throat tissue collapses and obstructs the airway.
- Airway obstruction injury-An injury that obstructs the airway and prevents proper breathing, either through strangulation, suffocation, or choking.
- Coarctation of the aorta-A congenital defect in which severe narrowing or constriction of the aorta obstructs the flow of blood.
- This placement creates sha chi or bad chi because it interrupts or obstructs the natural energy flow.Advertisement