Obstetrical sentence example
- Despite what the obstetrical texts say about what to expect, there are many variations that make each woman's experience hers alone.
- Some obstetricians accept the need for a forceps delivery as a way to avoid cesarean birth while other obstetrical services do not use forceps at all.
- Obstetrical brachial plexopathies are classified according to the extent of the injury.
- The primary prevention for obstetrical brachial plexopathy is the avoidance of a potentially difficult delivery by choosing cesarean section.
- It occurs late in pregnancy and results in bleeding that may or may not establish an obstetrical emergency.Advertisement
- However, heparin has not proven useful in treating patients with DIC resulting from heat stroke, exotic snakebites, trauma, incompatible transfusions, and acute problems resulting from obstetrical complications.
- Gradually bonding research brought about widespread changes in hospital obstetrical practice in the United States.
- He is a consultant and associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology, and his specialty areas include office gynecology, high-risk obstetrics and obstetrical ultrasound.
- For the education of medical practitioners, civil and military, the more important institutions are the National Obstetrical College at Amsterdam, the National Veterinary School at Utrecht, the National College for Military Physicians at Amsterdam and the establishment at Utrecht for the training of military apothecaries for the East and West Indies.
- One of the initial factors to consider when evaluating risk is the obstetrical history.Advertisement