Obstacle course sentence example
- Use your superhuman powers to navigate your way through the obstacle course.
- In this sport, both dog and owner work together as a team to complete an obstacle course in the shortest amount of time, and the pace can be downright frantic!
- Agility - A high energy sport, Agility is an obstacle course competition that requires dog and owner to work together as a team.
- You have a certain number of seconds to get through an obstacle course you build.
- Five different games and an adjustable obstacle course allow you to move the ball in various ways, simply by the power of your thoughts and imagination.Advertisement
- Set up an obstacle course with any items you might have on hand, such as hay bales, wheelbarrows, garbage cans, tires, logs, hula goops, boxes to crawl through, etc… Have kids take turns going through the obstacle course.
- For children over the age of nine or ten, they'll have a blast creating their own obstacle course using what is already in the backyard.
- Teams can be established for a obstacle course relay by having a variety of obstacles that team members take turns tackling.
- Set up an outdoor challenge game that resembles an obstacle course.
- You can even rent an inflatable obstacle course and concession machines (popcorn, snow cone, cotton candy) to provide a snack time recharge in between bounces.Advertisement
- Train your puppy to catch frisbees or run an obstacle course.
- Instead of providing a linear stage-to-stage obstacle course to follow, Super Mario 64 gave gamers a chance to make a few of their own decisions, emphasizing exploration and diversity.