Obsolescent sentence example
- The seven earlier ones are all more or less obsolescent, and their very number shows that the meaning of the word was very vague.
- These obsolescent biplanes performed admirably, transporting troops and supplies around the area and bombing rebel villages with great effect.
- obsolescent technology as the answer to global warming.
- obsolescent equipment meant that the venture was not a success.
- obsolescent list includes features which might be removed in the next revision and should not be used in new or revised programs.Advertisement
- obsolescent institutions.
- What we don't want to do and can afford to do is fall behind, becoming obsolescent.
- The old functions and the use of the colors listed below should be regarded as obsolescent.
- In short, the country was already thoroughly democratic in spirit, while Federalism stood for obsolescent social ideas and was infected with political "Toryism" fatally against the times.
- As a result of these various degenerations the functions of the body deteriorate, the faculties become blunted, and the muscular energy of the body is below what it was in earlier life, while the secreting glands in certain instances become functionally obsolescent.Advertisement
- The methods of burning cement described above are obsolescent.
- The "nominal horse-power" by which engines are sometimes rated is an arbitrary and obsolescent term of indefinite significance.
- This practice is, however, obsolescent.
- The resentment of Napoleon awakened the slumbering Eastern Question by reviving the obsolescent claims of France to the guardianship of the Holy Places, and this aroused the pride of the Orthodox tsar, their guardian by right of faith and in virtue of a clause of the treaty of Kuchuk Kainardji (1774), as interpreted in the light of subsequent events.
- These changes conspired to render the small country mill increasingly obsolescent.Advertisement
- The following options can be used to select whether or not obsolescent item messages are to be output.
- obsolescent biplanes performed admirably, transporting troops and supplies around the area and bombing rebel villages with great effect.
- In neither does the terminal segment or telson, whether large or obsolescent, whether articulated or coalescent, carry appendages, unless occasionally in fusion with itself.