Obscenities sentence example
- Part-timers who shout obscenities like " Sit down " will be ejected from the ground.
- I missed that last great forum of American democracy: yelling obscenities at other drivers on the freeway.
- The obscenities and the occasional growl do not distract from just how top 40 pop this song is.
- Again, the obscenities do nothing to hide the mainstream pop nature of the song here.
- Posting incriminating content - Everyone likes to have funny status messages, but if they include obscenities, they could be seen by the wrong eyes and misunderstood.Advertisement
- It is not easy to understand the spirit in which the author of the Principe sat down to exchange obscenities with the author of the Sommario della storia d'Italia.
- Such dilemmas as whether a mouse can devour the true body, and whether it is not involved in all the obscenities of human digestive processes, were ill met by this ruling.
- Miles ought to be renamed Whispering Death, a tantalizing vision of severed vocal cords and whiplash obscenities.