Oblongs sentence example
- His infantry was arranged in five huge oblongs, four of which (in lozenge formation) formed the centre and one the right wing at Liitzen.
- First (and perhaps earliest in time), the chambers are grouped round a central court, being engaged one with the other in a labyrinthine complexity, and the greater oblongs are entered from a long side and divided longitudinally by pillars.
- The whole country has thus been divided into a series of oblongs, surrounded by embankments on three sides and by the desert slopes on the fourth.
- Longer thinner oblongs are therefore still fashioned into emerald cuts or baguette cuts.
- Ferrell has also leant his voice to a number of animated shows, including The Oblongs, Cow and Chicken, Family Guy, King of the Hill and Fifteen Minutes of Shame.Advertisement