Obliterates sentence example
- Nevertheless, modern cold fermentation technology can mean a universal style that obliterates local varietals and produces good but boringly similar wines.
- We may then state that D pg is an operation which obliterates one part pq when such part is present, but in the contrary case causes the function to) 171-1-(E7r-1)!7r1 a?2 an!
- But deepseated blowholes like those at B are relatively harmless in lowcarbon easily welding steel, because the subsequent operation of forging or rolling usually obliterates them by welding their sides firmly together.
- To allow, however, that abstraction admits of degrees, and that it never obliterates all reference to that from which it is abstracted, is to take a step forward in the direction of the correlation of logical forms with the concrete processes of actual thinking.
- Hemsalech have observed that the insertion of a self-induction in a condenser discharge almost entirely obliterates the air lines, and the same effect is produced by diminishing the spark gap sufficiently.Advertisement