Obligingly sentence example
- When Westlake obligingly opened a map and pointed out various high country locations, he had the Dawkins' rapt attention.
- He acquired a reputation as a worker of miracles, and on this ground was sent to Rome as an envoy, where (legend tells) he exorcised from the emperor's daughter a demon who had obligingly entered the lady to enable Simon to effect his miracle.
- As a measure of precaution, he procured documentary evidence of the rebellious intentions of the raja and the begum, to the validity of which Impey obligingly lent his extra-judicial sanction.
- Despite these necessary limitations, the world yearns for items in miniature and small electronic companies obligingly rush to meet the demand.
- Someone obligingly took the dish from Bagration (or he would, it seemed, have held it till evening and have gone in to dinner with it) and drew his attention to the verses.Advertisement