Objectified sentence example
- He growled, "More like Karma getting back at me for all the years I objectified women."
- Matter thus, which had at first been defined as a complex of perceptions objectified, now turns out to be a condition without which perceptions would not exist, but whose nature is known only as a complex of perceptions.
- The theory of the mind as objectified in the institutions of law, the family and the state is discussed in the " Philosophy of Right."
- objectifytor has so objectified himself that he never faces up to himself and to his own life at all.
- objectifyce always is the symptom, the pathological thing that everyone is attached to personally, but its not expressible, not objectified.Advertisement
- Although he does not agree with Kant that either the formal element in sense or the synthesis of sensations is a priori, yet in very Kantian fashion, through not distinguishing between operation and object, he holds that, in synthetically combining sensations of touch and sight, we not only have a complex perception of a solid body, but also know this " object thought of " as itself the complex of these sensations objectified.
- objectifythan reflecting on what we are doing we are concerned about expressing it in an unfamiliar objectified form.
- objectify point, the critical social sciences go beyond the objectified nomological knowledge or the subjective interpretation of the social reality.