Obits sentence example
- The first parliament of Edward's reign gave all the lands and possessions of colleges, chantries, &c., to the king, when the different companies of London redeemed those which they had held for the payment of priests' wages, obits and lights at the price of £20,000, and applied the rents arising from them to charitable purposes.
- From 925 to 975 all the chronicles are very fragmentary; a few obits, three or four poems, among them the famous ballad on the battle of Brunanburh, make up the meagre tale of their common materials, which each has tried to supplement in its own way.
- There is a special frisson on reading obits like the one of William Donaldson in the Telegraph.
- Funeral homes and reporters can log in and post obits, I've got search, paged news and RSS.
- Helpful Obits offers obituary-writing services to funeral homes.Advertisement
- Obits Archive has listings of recent obituaries from newspapers throughout Michigan.