Obit sentence example
- obit writers got it wrong.
- obit pages in many newspapers are as popular as the sport section.
- When a person has a long-term illness, he might write his own obit.
- The revenues confiscated were those used for "the finding, maintaining or sustentation of any priest or of any anniversary, or obit, lamp, light or other such things."
- Obit >>Advertisement
- c. 14 (specially directed to the suppression of chantries) vests in the crown all money paid by corporations and all lands appointed to the finding or maintenance of any priest, or any anniversary or obit or other like thing, or of any light or lamp in any church or chapel maintained within five years before 1547.
- In return for this they were to keep the yearly obit of Sir Edward and of his wife Margaret.
- Part was sold to maintain an obit and charity in accordance with Peter's will and the rest descended to his heirs.
- In 1532 Robert Brocket left rent in Houndsditch to augment this chantry and to maintain his own obit.
- We'd like to run a good obit on him, ideally from someone who does remember his NUJ activities.Advertisement
- originally by Tredgold, is generally used LetO(fig.io6)bethecommon apex of a pair of bevel-wheels; OBiT, OB2I their pitch cones; FIG.
- Some like to include a poem in the obit.
- You do not want there to be any bad feelings about something you felt was fine to place in the obit, only to learn that the information was not correct or accurate.
- By reading over these, you will learn how to write the kind of memorial obit you need to compose.
- Once the obit has been printed, you can clip if from the paper and save it.Advertisement
- As with anything you find to include in the obit, it is good practice to have at least one other family member read what you plan to use.