Oatcakes sentence example
- I've done baking and made oatcakes and baked potatoes with tuna mayonnaise.
- Just adopt the accent and an ability to eat oatcakes without choking and you'll have the time of your life.
- These are like pancakes made from oatmeal and yeast and are nothing like the Scottish oatcakes, which are more like a cookie.
- Just add a few local oatcakes for a deliciously crunchy accompaniment.
- Breakfast has porridge with cream, smoked duck, venison and salmon, home-made oatcakes and jams " .Advertisement
- Paterson Arran Scottish based company selling shortbread, oatcakes, chutneys and preserves.