Oarsman sentence example
- Redgrave had the experience and the big-race cool; Pinsent had become the strongest oarsman in Britain, perhaps the world.
- I gather the boat club objects to other craft using their own stretch of river where they train oarsman.
- A keen oarsman, Andy rows for a club in Bath.
- An international oarsman, he was also a notable gardener.
- I'd say he is the second best bow side oarsman around.Advertisement
- One of the youngest winning oarsman ever was Matthew Smith, 18 years - Oxford 2000.
- The Lent Term began very promisingly, with the second schoolboy oarsman joining his colleague who had rowed in the Fairbairns ' .
- John B Kelly Jr. grew into a champion oarsman also. but even greater fame befell his daughter.
- The whole process was highly dangerous and the crew, each one an expert oarsman, risked their lives to save those of others.