Oakwood sentence example
- In Oakwood cemetery, 400 acres, are the grave of General George H.
- In the north-eastern part of the city is Oakwood Cemetery, in which are the graves of about 18,000 Confederate soldiers.
- Adjacent to the city is Oakwood cemetery, overlooking the lake; and north-west of the city are the state fair grounds, with extensive exhibition halls and barns, where the annual fairs of the New York State Agricultural Society are held.
- Anglicized form of the Irish for " Oakwood " .
- Oakwood And Ash Plantation Consists of woodland, grassland, willow scrub and water, and a network of woodland paths.Advertisement
- upland oakwood in Northern Ireland.
- Oakwood Park Farm Farm in Wales selling free range pork, home cured meats and specialty sausages.
- It is regarded as one of the best examples of ancient upland oakwood in Northern Ireland.
- The mixture of nature and amusement attractions has turned Oakwood into one of the most popular theme parks in the UK.
- Oakwood rides include popular fare such as Speed, Hydro, The Bounce, Vertigo, Spooky 3D, Snake River Falls, Brer Rabbit's Burrow and more.Advertisement
- Since opening in 1987, Oakwood reports that more than six million people have paid a visit to the park.