Oaked sentence example
- One of the most popular white varietals, Chardonnay may be oaked or unoaked.
- Oaked Chardonnays tend to have vanilla, toasty, and light fruit flavors while unoaked Chardonnays tend to be brighter with more pronounced fruits.
- Typical for a wine of its price it does not possess a great deal of complexity but that doesn't really matter as this wine is a great example of how wonderful minimally oaked Merlot can be.
- Toasty, oaked whites have a natural warmth that works well during the holidays.
- Try an oaked Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Gris.Advertisement