O-o sentence example
- Item 25.803, idem quod 25M, 8r, Item 9999998.0005021, idem valet quod 9999998 T O M0 - 0, o o oo, & sic de caeteris."
- 1 The vowels, which are ten in number (a a e e i i o o u u), were, as usual in the Semitic languages, indicated only partially by the use of consonants as vowel-letters 2 and by means of certain diacritical points, so long as Syriac remained a living language.
- This is the foundation of the use of recurring decimals; thus we can replace = s s = 1 o o /(' - 1 + 0 -)1 by .363636(=36/102 +36/ 104 +3 6 / 106), with an error (in defect) of only 36/(10 6.99).
- Every endeavour is made to gloss over, or modify, expressions which seemed derogatory to the ancestors of ' According to Zunz, Gottesdienstliche Vortrdge, 2nd ed., p. 80, its contents bear the following proportions to Genesis, z o o to Exodus, about 1 1 4 to Leviticus, s to Numbers, and 4 to Deuteronomy.
- From the motion of the satellites he finds that the mass of Uranus is - T - A o o th of that of the sun, while for the planet Neptune he finds a mass equal to 19 Toth of the sun, agreeing with the value previously found by him from the perturbations of Uranus within o th of its amount.Advertisement
- On the 21st of October parliament met, and, though Charles in his speech had barely alluded t o o the plot, all other business was put aside and Oates was called before the House.
- For the application of continued fractions to the theory of O o O b 3 O O a3 b4 O - I a 4 b5 b2 irrational numbers there is P. Bachmann's Vorlesungen fiber die Natur der Irrationalzahnen (1892).
- O ' hamps P I H + o o ?, o o 0 BeacQn
- St1Ed dSDoelti g I O O 0 North.
- Not the slightest change in the direction of such a star when in this position has ever been detected, and it is certain that if any occurs it can be but a minute fraction of a second of arc. As an atmosphere equal to ours in density would produce a deviation of an important fraction of a degree, it may be said that the moon can have no atmosphere exceeding in density the b b l o o that of the earth.Advertisement
- J e l l - o S h o o t e r s anyone?
- Thus acid sodium sulphate, normal sodium sulphate, and zinc sulphate have the formulae Na-0 O Na O, O O ¦ O H.o> S
- Dante places persons guilty of simony in the third bolgia of the eighth circle of the Inferno: "O Simon mago, 0 miseri seguaci, Che le cose di Dio the di bontate Deono esser spose, voi rapaci Per oro e per argento adulterate."