O-m sentence example
- It lies 4 o m.
- It lies between 57° 18' and 57° 49' E., and 19° 58' and 20° 32' S., 55 o m.
- Speaking generally, a range of hills, known as the Western Ghats, runs down the coast, at places rising in splendid bluffs and precipices from the water's edge, at others retreat moun- i n inland, and leavin g a flat fertile strip of to o m.
- The first high land met in ascending the river is on the north bank, opposite the mouth of the Xingu, and extends for about 1 s o m.
- I n may 1998 the Club was awarded a National Lottery gra nt fr o m the Arts Council of Eng land.Advertisement
- It lies between 57Ã‚° 18' and 57Ã‚° 49' E., and 19Ã‚° 58' and 20Ã‚° 32' S., 55 o m.
- Its north-eastern extremity, Cape Sidero, is distant about 1 z o m.
- Projecting into these sounds and between the estuaries of rivers flowing into them are extensive tracts of swamp land - the best known of these is Dismal Swamp, which lies mostly in Virginia and is about 3 o m.
- The Tatra Mountains extend through the Hungarian counties of Lipt6 and Szepes, and with their northern extremities also through the Austrian crownland of Galicia, and have a length of 4 o m.
- The city walls attained a circuit of 1 o m.Advertisement
- It is about 4 o m.