Nuts-and-bolts sentence example
- Limestone, brownstone and brick-clay also abound in the vicinity; and besides mines and quarries, the city has extensive manufactories of iron, steel, chains, and nuts and bolts.
- There are large glass, chemical and machine works; nuts and bolts are made, and lighthouse fittings are a specialty.
- Melanie Harris will take you through the nuts and bolts of radio playwriting, including how work is commissioned.
- If you know your kids need a rugged piece of furniture, adding a few more supporting nuts and bolts wouldn't hurt.
- If you find that furniture is getting wobbly or seems to be uneven, check it carefully for loose nuts and bolts.Advertisement
- With both of these points in mind, let's move on to the nuts and bolts of electronic training collars.
- Obedience training videos can help you transform your dog from public enemy number one to model citizen by demonstrating the nuts and bolts of basic commands.
- Are there any missing, loose, or damaged nuts and bolts on the equipment?
- An above ground pool requires slightly less work, but there are a lot of nuts and bolts involved.
- A clogged vacuum filter prevents air from flowing into the unit, and this is the basic nuts and bolts function of the vacuum itself.Advertisement
- Priced at a respectable $450 (at print time of May 2011), the Acer AS5736Z-4427 is the ideal laptop for individuals who desire a portable computer with just the standard nuts and bolts.
- All of the above are simply the nuts and bolts - what's more important in a blog are the materials you put into your design.