Nus sentence example
- It was followed by other volumes dealing with the successors of Alexander, published under the title of Geschichte des Hellenisg nus (Hamburg, 1836-1843).
- lacustre), ` hveiti ' (Ely y nus arenarius), and ` mdsur' (Betula alba, i.e.
- Should payment not be forthcoming then NUS would move to recover monies owed.
- To call upon the NUS to organize a national campaign to defend NHS services.
- The decision made at the AGM two weeks ago, to disaffiliate from the NUS, has caused much dissension in some quarters.Advertisement
- NUS runs residential training schools which train our trainers in a quality learning environment.
- nuS conference further believes: 1. The BNP is a growing threat.
- NUS card: You'll get your nuS card: You'll get your NUS card from your students ' union.
- All takes place from 9.30pm to 5am - tickets are twelve quid, or a tenner for Fabric First members and NUS card holders.
- NUS Conference: Going through the motions proof reading: Is it cheating?Advertisement
- The national rollout of NUS Extra follows a pilot scheme carried out in 13 unions in the North West during 2005/06.
- Syrian orography, therefore, is simple, being composed of nothing but these two parallel systems. That on the west, which rises behind the Mediterranean littoral, springs from Taurus in the well-afforested Mt Ama nus (Giaour Dagh), and is continued by Jebel Bereket and J.
- NUS Conference: Going through the motions Proof reading: Is it cheating?