Nugget sentence example
- Probably the earliest large find was a 17-lb nugget on the Reed Plantation in Cabarrus county in 1799; in the same mine a 28-lb nugget, probably the largest found in eastern United States, was discovered in 1803.
- You get a nugget of fresh advice every day, which you can interpret however you choose.
- These include Patches, Jilly, Winkie, Scoodles, and Nugget.
- The man-hungry Richard's BB profile included the nugget that his ideal day would be spent in prison.
- Meat quot i'm the best-in-the-west nugget western diner with.Advertisement
- The film takes care to establish its character and his milieu before bringing in the relatively tiny nugget of plot.
- A stinginess with ingredients also marked a rough-textured duck terrine with a tiny nugget of foie gras at its core.
- And it 's there where the album essentially stays, each song being a perfectly realized nugget of lo-fi scuzzy garage punk rock blues.
- The tiny nugget of almost unrelated truth in these foaming-at-the-mouth rages is that video games have become a very broad form of entertainment.
- The pets come in a variety of characters, including Chunk, Jilly, Mr. Squiggles, Nugget, Num Nums, Patches, PipSqueak, Scoodles, and Winkie.Advertisement
- After all, even the best of us still have that tiny little nugget of darkness at our very core, just waiting for an opportunity to trip us up.
- Somebody earlier on in the thread said it exactly for me - an absolute zillion carat nugget!
- Fans who are desperate for any nugget that suggests the two will work it out are similar to the Grey's Anatomy fans that rooted for Derek and Meredith despite his marriage to Addison.
- Never knew a gold nugget from a bear turd.