Nudibranch sentence example
- Field Studies Council Publications Can anybody identify this nudibranch found in the seas off Scotland?
- She had found a nudibranch on the hull of this huge wreck.
- One shot could be of a small nudibranch, the next of an edible crab.
- Among the rocks, you'll find groups of plumose anemones, Devonshire cup corals, tubeworms and maybe a sea lemon nudibranch.
- Protective resemblance is exhibited by some Nudibranch Gastropods which have assumed the colour and appearance of their habitat.Advertisement