Nucleotide sentence example
- It also discovered a single letter change in the genetic code, single nucleotide polymorphism (SNP).
- It contains corresponding amino acid and nucleotide sequence alignments, with trees inferred from each alignment.
- Except for lacking exons, these pseudogenes contained several nucleotide substitutions, insertions and deletions.
- The full-length sequence exhibits little overall homology to any other known protein at either the nucleotide or the amino acid level.
- The first three have apparently evolved from the adenine nucleotide carrier.Advertisement
- In addition, approximately 2.5 single nucleotide polymorphisms were identified.
- Low levels of nucleotide polymorphism within species coincided with low rates of recombination.
- Four posters reported findings from studies evaluating PK parameters of two commonly used protease inhibitors and the nucleotide analog tenofovir in pregnancy.
- The nucleotide sequence of the infectious cloned DNA components of potato yellow mosaic virus.
- Tenofovir is a very closely related medicine, called a nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitor.Advertisement
- Thus, axon protection is likely to be mediated by altered ubiquitination or pyridine nucleotide metabolism.
- Altered erythrocyte nucleotide patterns are characteristic of inherited disorders of purine and pyrimidine metabolism.
- A single nucleotide change in the c-myc internal ribosome entry segment leads to enhanced binding of a group of protein factors.
- Other uses The symbols are intended to be useful for all purposes in which the exact identity of a nucleotide may vary.
- Just as a sentence can be changed by rearranging its letters, genes can be mutated, or changed, by changes in the sequence of their nucleotide letters.Advertisement