Nucleolus sentence example
- The nucleolus shows an unstainable point at the centre known as the endonucleolus or nucleoluolus (Auerbach).
- The nucleolus appears to form a part of t-he Linin network, but has usually also a strong affinity for nuclear stains.
- The nucleolus is elongated, and its longest measurement lies in the direction of the equatorial plane of the nucleus.
- The ORF3 protein also enters the cell nucleus, specifically targeting the nucleolus.
- I, B) out of which is evolved the nucleolus and nuclear network (figs.Advertisement
- Wager speaks with greater reserve, acknowledging, however, the central body to be a nucleus of a rudimentary type, but devoid of nuclear membrane and nucleolus.
- Nucleolar components involved in ribosome biogenesis cycle between the nucleolus and nucleoplasm in interphase cells.
- The cells are larger than in CLL, with a prominent central nucleolus.
- This latter feature differentiates Trichamoeba from the otherwise similar Saccamoeba which has a nucleus with a single large nucleolus.
- In other cases the two nuclei place themselves side by side, the nuclear membrane between them disappears, and the contents fuse togethernuclear thread with nuclear thread, and nucleolus with nucleolusso completely that the separate constituents of the nuclei are not visible.Advertisement
- In the earlier accepted notion of direct segmentation, usually known as the schema of Remak, division was described as commencing in the nucleolus, as thereafter spreading to the nucleus, and as ultimately implicating the cell-substance.