Nuclear-fission sentence example
- helium nucleus - one of the products of a nuclear fission.
- nuclear reactoris the simple issue of the supply of easy to mine Uranium, the first fuel of nuclear fission reactors.
- Nuclear energy is released through a process called nuclear fission.
- Once thermal neutrons have been produced, then nuclear fission may begin to occur.
- nuclear bombhe material looted in Iraq is unsuitable for making nuclear fission bombs, it will suit terrorists wanting to build RDDs.Advertisement
- The alpha particle is a helium nucleus - one of the products of a nuclear fission.
- plutonium oxide sufficiently to produce some energy from nuclear fission.
- Topics include discoveries of the transuranic elements, the actinide hypothesis, medical radioisotopes, the development of nuclear fission and extensive biographies.
- Be able to explain how a nuclear fission reactor works.
- Endowments, like nuclear fission and drinking tequila, were a good idea at the time.Advertisement