Nuclear-family sentence example
- Family therapy is a type of psychotherapy that involves all members of a nuclear family or stepfamily and, in some cases, members of the extended family (e.g., grandparents).
- As a stroppy, anarchic young woman I rebelled against the whole nuclear family with 2.4 children thing.
- The pink flamingo was a reminder of the unattainable, "perfect" nuclear family that every household strived to become.
- Stepfamilies merge unrelated parents and children into a family unit that, with time and emotional work, can function as effectively as a traditional nuclear family.
- Stepfamilies can be formed after a divorce or death of a parent in a nuclear family or when a single parent chooses a long-term partner.Advertisement
- Sibling rivalry-Competition among brothers and sisters in a nuclear family.
- In addition, roles have changed within the nuclear family.
- In 1970, 40 percent of American households were the "traditional" nuclear family of two parents and their children.
- For the most part, the nuclear family is common in the Middle East, with extended family members living nearby.
- The father begins to proceed in a violent path, a young child begins to see horrible events and everything else goes wrong for this nuclear family.Advertisement