Notifies sentence example
- Instead, the website notifies each player each time a chess move is played.
- Switches mark the packet headers of these flows to inform the destination device of the congestion which in turn notifies the source device.
- Issued by the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children, known as NCMEC, an Amber Alert notifies the public that a child has been abducted.
- This notifies medical personnel to administer stress doses of medicines if needed.
- The Dora Links doll automatically notifies your child when new mysteries are available on the website, even when it's not connected to a computer.Advertisement
- If you're seeking a specific type of laptop bag from an earlier time, set up an e-mail alert on eBay that notifies you when a match is available.
- Whether you decide to email it or send it in the mail, an invitation notifies your guests of your upcoming bash.
- The home team chooses which jersey to wear and then notifies the other team so that the two teams' jersey colors won't be too similar out on the field and cause confusion for both the players and the spectators.