Notepaper sentence example
- Mr Y used the newspaper's notepaper to make his initial complaint and in subsequent correspondence.
- No such disclosure on a firm's notepaper is required due to the requirement to issue terms of business letters.
- Wow, what a mouthful, I'd have liked to have seen their headed notepaper!
- You may wish to use the notepaper to write to the family you are sponsoring.
- The draft, on a sheet of scented hotel notepaper, appears to be in Mr Bush's own hand.Advertisement
- A copy of the proposed practice notepaper to be sent to CLC for approval before printing.
- References can be provided on official notepaper with authorized signatories: referees do not need to use the University's reference forms.
- The center frame shows the watermark on a sheet of Napoleon 1 personal notepaper.
- However, we have recently seen several examples of company notepaper that do not mention that the business is a limited company.
- It was on plain white notepaper, lined and firmly creased, written somewhat shakily with an ink pen, in the dainty script of a woman.Advertisement
- The toothed wheel being set in motion, the edge of a card or of a funnel-shaped piece of common notepaper is held against the teeth, when a note will be heard arising from the rapidly succeeding displacements of the air in its vicinity.
- First, notepaper--do you hear?