Notarized sentence example
- First, you must have your corporate documents notarized by a Delaware notary, a service provided by Coddan.
- Before departing on this international trip, you must sign a notarized attestation that you are in good health.
- Along with the adoption application, you'll also gather a number of other notarized documents, which will need to be authenticated by your state's Chinese consulate.
- Provide notarized copies of your driver's license or government-issued identification and a copy of a billing statement.
- Minor applicants ages 16 and 17 may only get married if each are accompanied by a parent or have a notarized or otherwise official document signed by each parent granting their permission.Advertisement
- The document needs to be notarized as well.
- If you are a legal guardian, then you must include a copy of notarized guardianship documents.
- You will need to have the Bill of Sale signed and notarized, then register the document with the title agency.
- Though the grantor's signature does not always have to be notarized, it is recommended as an additional method of recordation.
- Have the form notarized by a legal notary public, and save a photocopy of the form for your records.Advertisement
- The form must be dated, signed, and notarized.
- Make sure the signature has been witnessed or notarized.
- The insurer may also accept a notarized, signed statement where the couple confirms they are in domestic partnership living arrangement.