Nosh sentence example
- All venues are open 2 or 3am daily and serve classy nosh to soak up the excess.
- I try to come home once a year to visit dad, and have a good nosh at The Roebuck.
- Serving plenty of bite-size nosh in lieu of large portions of singular dishes is also a fun way to give everyone at the reception some variety - and plenty to talk about, too!
- Fortunately, Londoners without his resources can find excellent Vietnamese nosh in Hackney.
- There's got to be a reason why people are prepared to pay top dollar for a spot of posh nosh.Advertisement
- Serving up top nosh for over 100 years, this is simply one of the greatest eateries in London.
- Mr Williams secured a debate on the Oper... Which is the best welsh nosh?
- Virburnum provide berries for birds to nosh on all winter long.
- Filling a bag with fresh fruit, trail mix, beef jerky, crackers, popcorn, pretzels, gum, and candy can save you money and time by not having to stop every time the urge to nosh strikes.
- Vulnerable Time: Identify the time of day or night you are most likely to nosh and plan for other activities during that time period.Advertisement
- The nosh is very trad French, heavy on the meat and pretty on the plate.