Nosedive sentence example
- Losing physical custody of her kids is just one more sign that Britney Spears' life is continuing its nosedive from the high heights of fame to the low depths of infamy.
- Chris Brown's reputation has definitely taken a nosedive since word of the assault got out.
- You'll also be able to enjoy the natural beauty of the Northwest-right before you nosedive at 60 miles per hour on one of the coasters!
- Almost as quickly as skateboarding had gained popularity, the sport took a sudden nosedive, threatening Tony Hawk's livelihood.
- Along with the possible physical difficulties, some women feel that their libido takes a nosedive in the build-up to the menopause.Advertisement
- As of the third race, however, the results of the 19 year old Spanish hothead took a nosedive.
- Of course, the opposite is sometimes true: a woman finds that her sex drive takes a serious nosedive.