Normalization sentence example
- Both the image normalization and tissue segmentation algorithms developed by our group significantly improve the statistics in tumor volume measurement.
- Finally, we offer a critique of the practice of vowel formant analysis, suggesting a new means of data normalization.
- The commonest method of normalization is to take the logarithm of all the values.
- To address problems that arise in the resultant optimization we introduce a technique called spherical normalization that preconditions the Hessian matrix.
- Normalization and Accents The Collation object automatically normalizes text internally to separate accents from base characters where possible.Advertisement
- In this case, the fixed point and shift vector are transformed using the current normalization transformation.
- Social attitudes towards homosexuality and bisexuality have varied over the centuries, from complete rejection, or homophobia, through covert acceptance, to complete normalization, with many degrees in between.