Normalcy sentence example
- The sense of normalcy faded as they moved through the mall.
- Dean said, trying to force a tone of normalcy into his strained voice.
- Mr. Harding's inaugural address, and his first message to Congress, delivered in person on April 12, voiced his desire to return to " normalcy," as he expressed it.
- In an effort at normalcy, she broke the quiet as Martha dallied over the meal.
- In addition to loving reassurance and attention from both parents, youngsters this age respond well to activities with peers and play dates that promote a feeling of normalcy.Advertisement
- That is why it is so important to find ways to bring normalcy to their lives to conquer feelings of low esteem they may feel.
- The sight of such normalcy calmed her, until someone brushed against her.
- Whatever the old man said, it elevated Cynthia's mood a few notches on the normalcy meter.
- Sleep aids can help you achieve a sense of normalcy and sleep better.
- Given this fact, avoiding extra stressors in your son's life will help him to maintain a sense of normalcy.Advertisement
- It is also important to maintain as much normalcy as possible after a divorce by sticking to regular routines, such as meal times, bedtime, rules of behavior, and methods of discipline.
- It is felt this is because these women believe in the normalcy of birth, and strive to keep women healthy and at low risk.
- Living promised much more that she'd be unable to control: the Immortal society into which she'd been sucked, a potential boyfriend who still seemed to waffle about whether or not he wanted to be with her, absolutely no sense of normalcy or stability.
- Reserve gift giving for special occasions like birthdays and holidays to maintain normalcy.
- Is gaming taking away your feeling of normalcy?Advertisement
- Many months after the incident, Wilson's life seems to be returning to normalcy.