Nonviolent sentence example
- Truancy is a gateway to serious violent and nonviolent crime.
- At some sites there will be acts of nonviolent civil disobedience.
- We then started letting him try a few other, nonviolent games, like SSX Snowboarding, and Gran Turismo, and his all time favorite, ATV Offroad.
- He also linked Gandhian principled nonviolence with the pragmatic nonviolent direct action of the syndicalists.
- Education and training in skills of nonviolent conflict resolution are also important components of a successful treatment plan.Advertisement
- During the civil rights movement, Bond founded the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee and participated in many civil rights protests and African American voter registration efforts.
- Civil Liberties watchdog groups immediately took a stand against the bill, making it very clear that attempts to censor the internet of any sort of speech would trample over every citizen's basic right to nonviolent dissent.