Nonviolence sentence example
- Parents can teach children nonviolence by controlling their own tempers.
- Black people had been taught nonviolence; it was deep in us.
- He also linked Gandhian principled nonviolence with the pragmatic nonviolent direct action of the syndicalists.
- One is the approach of pure nonviolence, which cannot readily or easily attract large masses, for it requires extraordinary discipline and courage.
- How did the samurai square their occupations with the general Buddhist principle of nonviolence?Advertisement
- By using nonviolence you are showing a kind of strength that overcomes injustice, which can only be maintained with violence.
- In May, theologian Walter Wink led an exploration of the theology of active nonviolence.
- Mr. President, is that we cannot successfully preach nonviolence at home while we escalate mass violence abroad.