Nonproliferation sentence example
- In theory at least this allowed for the hope that as nonproliferation succeeded so the salience of nuclear deterrence doctrine would whither.
- The responsibility for enforcing nonproliferation ought to be placed where the power lies.
- However, the use of conditionality to advance nonproliferation in the EU's relations with developing countries is likely to be more controversial.
- Background Over the past few years, the European Union has been slowly upgrading its role in nuclear nonproliferation.
- In my evidence to the Defense Committee, I put forward two possible scenarios for the near future - accelerated proliferation or sustainable nonproliferation.Advertisement
- nonproliferation regime.
- nonproliferation treaty cannot be complied with Ã la carte.
- nonproliferation obligations.
- nonproliferation norms pave the way forward for expanded cooperation in the civil nuclear sphere.
- nonproliferation undertakings and of actions parties can take to ensure compliance with their obligations.Advertisement
- nonproliferation efforts over the past 50 years have generally prevented nuclear threats from arising.
- Creating missile Bans Negotiating missile nonproliferation treaties would involve several steps.
- The Group has established common export controls for chemical and biological weapons nonproliferation purposes.
- Either way, the international community is confronted with the growing failure of nonproliferation norms and supplier cartels to restrain proliferation.
- She summarizes here six specific actions that NPT parties could take to reinforce the treaty's nonproliferation obligations.Advertisement
- There are actions that we all can and must take to strengthen the nuclear nonproliferation regime at the various levels on which it operates.
- treatyil " firmly " rejected the idea that multilateral disarmament and nonproliferation treaties could be based " solely on verification " .
- Brazil " firmly " rejected the idea that multilateral disarmament and nonproliferation treaties could be based " solely on verification ".