Noninvasive sentence example
- Because more than 90% of scapula fractures are minimally displaced, this noninvasive approach is effective for most.
- Researchers have already devised relatively noninvasive means of extracting such brain cells from patients.
- The tests are noninvasive and carry no risks to the baby or mother.
- The vine is noninvasive and hardy, producing delicate pink flowers on low-growing, hollow stems.
- Choose a species that is safe and noninvasive in your area, and you will be able to enjoy your honeysuckle without concern of ecological harm.Advertisement
- Treatment options are vast and include noninvasive interventions, oral devices, and surgery.
- The organisms are categorized according to whether they are invasive or noninvasive.
- Noninvasive types of E. coli include what are called enteropathogenic E. coli (EPEC), and enterotoxigenic E. coli (ETEC).
- Next, surgery should be done only if noninvasive procedures are ineffective.
- It is painless, noninvasive, and allows doctors to see the brain and spinal cord from several different angles.Advertisement
- Companies around the world are fighting to find the best noninvasive treatment for deep lines and wrinkles.
- While a typical facelift requires a substantial time frame for healing and recovery, a weekend face lift is noninvasive enough that you won't have to miss a day of your busy schedule.