Nonexistence sentence example
- The problems of city life faded to nonexistence.
- He opened the envelope and read the note, his lips thinning down almost to nonexistence.
- Leah Remini (King of Queens) claims reports of baby Suri's nonexistence have been exaggerated.
- Particular statements have a positive valence because they assert existence; universal statements have negative valence because they assert nonexistence.
- No amount of negative results can prove the nonexistence of psi.Advertisement
- Man is able to derive a measure of enjoyment from life in spite of the nonexistence of the orthodox gods; yet this enjoyment is on the whole negative, the avoidance of pain.
- These secondary judgments of nonexistence are partly like and partly unlike primary judgments of existence.
- No one I knew of had ever seriously considered the possibility that without any conflict, treaty, war, or even a coin toss, the Soviet Union would simply vote itself into nonexistence in 1991.