Nonchalantly sentence example
- "Well," he commented nonchalantly, "It's none of my business."
- "Supper's ready," she announced nonchalantly.
- He shrugged nonchalantly, but his gaze rested on her thoughtfully for a few moments before he finished his meal.
- Her heart skipped a beat, but she tossed the dishrag in the sink and responded nonchalantly.
- "Well," he commented nonchalantly, "It's none of my business.Advertisement
- She shrugged nonchalantly, snapping a dry vine off and examining it as though unaware of the mockery of his question.
- She now shrugs nonchalantly and gives those who dare to say anything her famous bored look.
- As she approached, Yancey was no where in sight, so she nonchalantly wandered over to the pool.
- In a candlelit near-darkness I sat nonchalantly trying not to shiver, on my insulated granite chair and spooned invisible hot veggie burger gruel.
- At daybreak on the 16th, no Prussians being reported in sight by the outposts, the troops began nonchalantly to prepare for the resumption of the march.Advertisement
- Pretending you don't care when he mentions that he has two tickets for the hottest show in town, or nonchalantly shrugging when the Cindy Crawford look-a-like says she headed to the local coffee shop "alone".