Nonallergic sentence example
- These are allergic rhinitis and nonallergic rhinitis.
- Allergic rhinitis is cause by allergies, and nonallergic rhinitis is caused by other conditions such as the common cold.
- Nonallergic rhinitis is generally transmitted in the same ways as the common cold.
- The most frequent cause of nonallergic rhinitis is the common cold.
- Allergic rhinitis is less common that nonallergic rhinitis.Advertisement
- The symptoms of allergic rhinitis are similar to those of nonallergic rhinitis, except that they are usually much longer lasting and are rarely accompanied by a fever.
- There is no cure for viral nonallergic rhinitis; treatment is given for symptom relief.
- The only way to prevent viral and bacterial nonallergic rhinitis is to take the steps which prevent transmission of the common cold.
- Nonallergic rhinitis is not thought to have any significant long-term consequences.
- Long, Aidan, et al. Management of Allergic and Nonallergic Rhinitis.Advertisement
- "Allergy Is Not Always Behind Rhinitis Symptoms: Separating Allergic from Nonallergic."