Non-perishable sentence example
- Many people think food gift baskets can only contain non-perishable items.
- Some online grocers will leave non-perishable items on your doorstep, but this is risky.
- Fill the box with non-perishable food items that will remind the teen of home, such as a special coffee flavor from the local coffee shop or locally made candy.
- As long as your favors are non-perishable, you can make them months ahead of your wedding and be able to cross one more thing off your wedding planning timeline checklist.
- Non-perishable homemade favors can be made any time of the year.Advertisement
- For example, non-perishable favors can be made months ahead of time.
- Include a light white like Pinot Grigio, plastic wine glasses, two outdoor table settings, a picnic blanket and non-perishable picnic foods.
- If they are non-perishable, consider buying several of them at a time.
- Warehouse stores: Non-perishable items can be a great bargain in larger quantities because they will not spoil.
- Another frugal gift idea is to purchase and measure out the non-perishable ingredients for a yummy recipe, print out the recipe itself on fancy paper, and put it all together in a mixing bowl with a wooden spoon.Advertisement
- Buy non-perishable items in bulk when they're on sale.
- If you have a large family or use certain items on a regular basis, stock up on non-perishable essentials whenever you can find a good price.
- One of the best ways to learn how to save money clipping coupons is to stock up on non-perishable items whenever you can find a good deal.
- Buy non-perishable pantry items in bulk, such as dry pasta and cereal.
- Once you have your guest list finalized, you should consider stocking up on your invitations and decorations, your non-perishable foods, and miscellaneous supplies.Advertisement
- Non-perishable food supply items can be picked up well in advance.
- The first trip shopping will be for all of the non-perishable items, like napkins, favors, and decorations.
- Shopping early for your non-perishable or freezable food items can cut down on your party costs.