Non-negotiable sentence example
- Males with a sun or Mars in Virgo tend to be a bit more attentive to their hygiene, but the issue is completely non-negotiable when it comes to their choice in females.
- This point should be non-negotiable.
- Maybe that was why having children had been such a non-negotiable part of her plan for the future.
- A small debt 2 (at the close of 1906, $4,398,839) is carried in the form of non-negotiable state certificates of indebtedness issued in exchange for money taken from the educational funds of the state, and is intended as a permanent obligation to those funds.
- However, thought should be given to the advantages of stipulating a non-negotiable sea waybill instead of the traditional marine bill of lading.Advertisement
- Popular vendors and locations are booked quickly, so if the vendor or location you want is non-negotiable, you must make other aspects of the wedding work with your personal preference.
- Size is, of course, a non-negotiable feature that must accommodate the actual size of the MacBook you own.
- The best bargain shopping tips for wigs include making a checklist of non-negotiable points, including construction, comfort, and color.