Non-exclusive sentence example
- Both parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom Courts.
- If you submit information to us, by doing so you give us a non-exclusive royalty free license to use it.
- Granted, you may already own the four non-exclusive colors, so in that case you'll have to determine whether the limited edition shades are worth the expense for you.
- Universal Orlando also offers exclusive and non-exclusive tours, along with front-of-the-line ticket options like the Hollywood location.
- It'll get more exclusives on the top games, and it'll often get the best version of non-exclusive games.Advertisement
- These sites will offer you a non-exclusive contract to distribute your music through their network.